Wednesday 16 January 2013

Bloggers' blogs - who is reading who?

I found this article in House Beautiful and through it found some blogs I hadn't heard of before.

I do love discovering new blogs and thought you might discover your new favourite.

One of the ones listed is already on my Google reader where I automatically receive any updates - it's called Bloomsbury Life and I always look forward to her posts.

Here is the chain of each bloggers' favourite blogs.

It starts with the Accessorator and goes forward from there as seen below.


                                                           What's your favourite blog?

10 comments:

  1. I love The Peak of Chic!

    www.romance-it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love your blog!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!Great post! : D I would like to invite you to know my blog and follow if you like, Fancy? ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx this is a great post!! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fave? - i can't pick a fave - my google reader is packed - i *love* everyone's little piece they put out there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Difficult to pick a favourite one but I must say 5inchandup never disappoints!

    forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such an awesome idea :)

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys for your input!

    I love Peak of Chic and 5 inch and up as well...
    @ Erika - you are right - I do enjoy 90% of blogs out there bc it isn't scripted and so driven by marketing!

    Hope you all found a new blog to enjoy out of that list - I have - I am loving Slim Paley and the Library of Design.

    Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i just love the glamour of Faux Fuchsia and she makes you smile all the time!

    esther

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Esther, yes Faux Fuschia is just so cheery isn't she? I just don't know how she manages to do everything - she must be a superwoman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!