Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Xmas to all from Martha Stewart and me

Let me first say that I adore Martha Stewart.  She is what I really am but covered up under all the piles of books and the to do lists also piling up next to aforementioned books.  But she makes me laugh and I think I would never do half the things she said even if I was in prison.  ( no jokes please ) 

Christmas season is so hectic I can barely attend all the parties let alone do all the holiday chores.  But here is what we all should have done...

I was reading her December issue and wanted to share...


What do you mean you haven't built a replica of your house in gingerbread cookie form?

This is her country house!  She actually gave the recipe. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.


That chicken has a better blow-dry and highlights than Kate Middleton.



This is like that very old lamb roast recipe where it begins - first, chase after the lamb...












The real reason Martha keeps horses in her air conditioned stables - so their hair won't get frizzy.  Keep reading below and it will make sense.



               Just in case you have run out of ideas for genuine thoughtful presents you can't find anywhere.



Google suitable boxes for twenty minutes in Japan, get waxed gold paper, find a seal stamp and wax and presto! 





Merry Christmas everyone!  

The season is over and now we can stop feeling guilty that we haven't done all  of this...

Images via Martha Stewart Magazine










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!