Monday 14 January 2013

Rachel Weisz's Golden Globe dress - you decide.

This is a last minute post - very topical so I wanted to put it out there when it was still relatively fresh.

Today, I am sure most of you have glanced through the dresses worn at the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

There was the usual array but one dress has completely divided everyone's opinions.

Even the press are split down the middle.

I am still unsure about this and am going to let you persuade me what you think.

Some said it was a hit!

The Telegraph thought it was a hit.

Some said it was miss.


 Some couldn't decide like me...


















What do you think? Hit or miss?

If you don't feel like leaving a comment and typing - just click on the poll above this picture on the right hand side.

Poll closes in a week...

Many thanks! x

2 comments:

  1. Most people thought it was a disaster. I get the fashion concept but it just doesn't work well on her!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss for me - i think if she shortened the bottom it may have worked better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!