Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year!

As part of my new year resolutions, I went to look up Martha Stewart's organizing tip of the day.

Martha says I should pack up my holiday trimmings so I will be thankful I did this time next year.

But I shall be rummaging through my cupboards looking for my decorations and untangling them next year like everyone else.

Look at how she is packing up ornaments like it's some porcelain auction at Sotheby's....



































My post-Christmas clean up will involve repairing my liver from alcohol and straightening out my life.  But ditto the bathroom.

Wishing you all out there a fantastic new year! : )))

1 comment:

  1. A cute post! Love Martha's idea of the egg carton to hold ornaments! xx
    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!